Thursday, April 14, 2011

Girls Soccer Match

This week, and for the first time since I started working at the Pantheon Institute, I had the pleasure to organize a soccer match for girls only! As a matter of fact, some girls studying here asked me to help them arranging a game before the end of the semester. The match took place on Tuesday night at the “Olimpiclub” fields, in the Viale Marconi area. I met the girls (who came with a couple of boys who watched the game) in front of the bus stop that I had told them to get off at and we walked together to the fields.
Only few of the 11 students who took part in the game had played soccer before, which means that, for most of them, Tuesday’s game was the first ever! In spite of their inexperience, I have to say that the girls were not bad at all! Six people played in each team and the match was engaging and full of goals: the final score was 6-6! Everyone had fun (players and spectators) and I hope we will manage to organize another girls match also during future semesters!








No comments:

Post a Comment